education-centred strategic financial planninga modular programme for school leaders
Finding the space to plan
Involving the senior team, let alone other key stakeholders places strategic planning firmly in the list of things that get squeezed out.
This modular programme provides a structure for that planning so that you can, as General Abrams and many before him have said, eat the elephant one bite at a time.
How will this programme help?
- have an integrated education and financial plan that provides the strategic framework for annual budget, staffing and curriculum decisions
- have developed the plan as a team, with key stakeholders engaged
- have made space to focus on the strategic despite the demands of the day-to-day
- have tamed the uncertainty and be in a position to manage risks effectively
- be able to demonstrate how you are managing to achieve the very best from limited resources and be in a position to help those who make resource decisions see what more you could do with some headroom
What to expect
How will it work?
The programme is delivered remotely through webinars, videos, worksheets and other resources. Team work will make for a better outcome, so you can involve as many members of your senior team as you like.
You’ll receive support materials and planning tools, so that by the end of the programme you’ll have your plan in place.
“Susan was helpful, thought-provoking, knowledgeable, encouraging and enabling, helping us to understand what we need to do next. We came away with a clear plan of action.”